Your Next Trip…
So you’ve got that suitcase down from the closet, and you’re packing for your very next vacation. Your clothes are sprawled all over the floor, but you’ve got an outfit planned out for every possible outcome on the trip. You’re….wait a second here, your clothes are sprawled all over the floor and everywhere? Have you learned nothing from me? Admit it, you haven’t mastered the skills of packing quite yet. Don’t worry, we can help you with a refresher.
The Next Chapter:
Okay so your clothes are packed. Now onto the toiletries. Honestly, packing is bad enough, but packing your toiletries is the absolute worst. Why? Because you have to be really creative and think about every possible outcome for your trip. Packing clothing is easier in this respect, because if you bring the wrong outfit you can just make due with another item until you get home.
Toiletries are a different beast altogether. If you forget certain ones it can make or break your whole trip. Remember when I was in China? You know what would have been great…any cold medicine. Or that time I went on a last minute work trip only to realize that I had forgotten my toothbrush or toothpaste….shampoo and conditioner. It happens more times than I would like.
Do I Really Need A Toiletry Bag?!
So that brings us to the question of whether or not you need an actual toiletry bag. The obvious answer to that question is YES! My suggestion is to have a toiletry bag that is solely designated for traveling. This means a couple things: 1. Keeping this bag stocked even when you at home and 2. Having duplicate items, one in your travel bag and the other at home, so you won’t be tempted to unpack the bag.
Benefits of a Dedicated Toiletries Bag:
- You save time when you are packing – just grab and GO.
- You won’t be disappointed when you get to a destination, as you have all your toiletries and won’t have to try replacing missing items.
- It will be very easy remembering to refill or replenish items when you get home/before your next trip.
Neat Pack’s Toiletry Bag Features
- 4 Colors of Blue (Marine), Red (Maroon), Green (Forest) & Black (Graphite)
- Slim and compact design
- Multi-pocket organizational compartments
- Waterproof pocket for liquids and gels
- Hook design for easy bathroom towel-rack hanging
Toiletry Bag Comparison: Small vs. Medium
How about a quick comparison between each of the different sized bags…
|Toiletry Bag Specifics||Small||Medium|
|Number of Pockets||5||6|
|Number of Items Fit||20+||30+|
All Toiletry Bags Were Not Created Equal
Dare I admit that prior to this post, Chris was using a plastic bag for his toiletries. Insert the walk of shame here. Thanks to Neat Pack Bags, we are getting closer and closer to becoming professional packers. Well, at least in our minds we are. Their products for travelers – made by travelers – make it easy to stay organized on the road and eliminate the amount of time we take to pack between trips.
Like This? PIN IT!
Disclosure: I was not compensated for this post, however I am a Brand Ambassador for Neat Pack Bags. I received 2 free Neat Packs toiletry bags in return for a review on them. All opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way.
Latest posts by Carolynne (see all)
- On Life, Love & Loss: Is Long-Term #Travel Selfish? - May 12, 2017
- Tax Time Tips: Maximize Your Return So You Can Travel! - April 27, 2017
- Read It Or Leave It Part 7: A House In The Sky - April 17, 2017